Monday 21 September 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 21 2015



    
Ezekiel 20:32 'You say, "We want to be like the nations, like the peoples of the world, who serve wood and stone." But what you have in mind will never happen.

I am predestined to conform to the likeness of Jesus! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 20:40 For on my holy mountain, the high mountain of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord, there in the land the entire house of Israel will serve me, and there I will accept them. There I will require your offerings and your choice gifts, along with all your holy sacrifices.
                                                           google image

We will serve the Lord and no other! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 20:41 I will accept you as fragrant incense when I bring you out from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will show myself holy among you in the sight of the nations.

Manifest your glory upon us, O Lord #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the Lord says — he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for the gift of redemption in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment