Sunday 20 September 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 20 2015




 
Ezekiel 18:24 But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked man does, will he live? None of the righteous things he has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will die.

Let the one who thinks he stands beware or he will fall #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 19:10 Your mother was like a vine in your vineyard planted by the water; it was fruitful and full of branches because of abundant water.

I am divinely irrigated, I flourish! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 20:8 But they rebelled against me and would not listen to me; they did not get rid of the vile images they had set their eyes on, nor did they forsake the idols of Egypt. So I said I would pour out my wrath on them and spend my anger against them in Egypt.

Reality check: Is there any way my life is in rebellion to God? #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:22 But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, "Send them back."

Let us pray: O Lord, deliver us from every captivity and imprisonment in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment