Monday 14 September 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14 2015



    

Ezekiel 16:2-3 "Son of man, confront Jerusalem with her detestable practices and say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

My foundation is now firmly in Christ Jesus! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 16:7 I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew up and developed and became the most beautiful of jewels. Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you who were naked and bare.

Divine transformation by favour! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Ezekiel 16:8 'Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine.

I am the redeemed of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Let us pray: O Lord, show us great and mighty things which we do  not  know in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment