Tuesday 29 September 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 30 2015




Ezekiel 28:24 'No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.

The Lord turns the captivity of His people! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 28:25 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.

It is my time for double restoration! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Ezekiel 28:26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.'"

Divine abundance is my portion! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to serve as your ambassadors, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment