Saturday 26 September 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27 2015



Ezekiel 25:14 I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel, and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign Lord.

The Lord shall avenge for me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 27:3 Say to Tyre, situated at the gateway to the sea, merchant of peoples on many coasts, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: "'You say, O Tyre, "I am perfect in beauty."

I will boast only in the Lord! #PastorBasil
 
                                                              google image
Ezekiel 27:17-18 Judah and Israel traded with you; they exchanged wheat from Minnith and confections, honey, oil and balm for your wares. Damascus, because of your many products and great wealth of goods, did business with you in wine from Helbon and wool from Zahar

There is nothing new under the sun! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your mercy, restore us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment