Thursday 9 October 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 10, 2014




Psalms 118:5 In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free.

Whom the Lord has set free is free indeed! #PastorBasil

Psalms 118:6-7 The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies

The Lord is on my side; I shall overcome! #PastorBasil

Psalms 118:8-9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

My trust is in the Lord, who made heaven and earth! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 19:23-25 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."

Let us pray: O Lord, bless us and let peace reign in and around our borders in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment