Wednesday 1 October 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1, 2014





Psalms 109:30-31 With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng I will praise him. For he stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save his life from those who condemn him.

I will greatly praise the name of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 110:1 The Lord says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Every opposition will bow! #PastorBasil

Psalms 110:4 The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek."

God says it, I believe it; that settles it! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 14:3-5 On the day the Lord gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended! The Lord has broken the rod of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers.

Let us pray: O Lord, on this special day relieve us from every form of oppression in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment