Thursday 9 October 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 9, 2014





Psalms 116:16 O Lord, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant; you have freed me from my chains. 

I am free from bondage! #PastorBasil

Psalms 117:1-2 Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the LORD

We shall render all praises to you, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 118:1-4 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Let Israel say: "His love endures forever."   Let the house of Aaron say: "His love endures forever."   Let those who fear the Lord say: "His love endures forever”

God’s love endures forever! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 19:3 The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

Let us pray: O Lord, do not allow our enemies to perform their enterprise in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment