Monday 13 October 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY OCTOBER 14, 2014




Psalms 119:1-2 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. 
Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.

I receive grace to obey the commandments of God! #PastorBasil
                                                                        google image

Psalms 119:4-6 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed. Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees! Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

O Lord, make my ways steadfast before you! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:9-11 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

What matters is the word of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 21:9-10 Look, here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer: 'Babylon has fallen, has fallen! All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!'" 

Let us pray: May the enemies of our land scatter in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment