Thursday 16 October 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 16, 2014




Psalms 119:14-16 I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

Your word is a lamp unto my feet, O Lord #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Psalms 119:18-19 Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. I am a stranger on earth; do not hide your commands from me.

I receive the spirit of revelation! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:30-31 I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. I hold fast to your statutes, O Lord; do not let me be put to shame.

I am called into honor by the word of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah  22:8-9 the defenses of Judah are stripped away. And you looked in that day to the weapons in the Palace of the Forest; you saw that the City of David had many breaches in its defenses; you stored up water in the Lower Pool

Let us pray: Oh Lord surround us with your hedge of fire in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment