Saturday 18 October 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY OCTOBER 19, 2014




Psalms 119:57-58 You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to obey your words. I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.

It’s official: The Lord is my portion in the land of the living! #PastorBasil
                                                                         google image

Psalms 119:60-61 I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands. Though the wicked bind me with ropes, I will not forget your law.

In all circumstances, O Lord help me to obey your word! #PastorBasil       
          
Psalms 119:62-63 At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws. I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.

Iron sharpens iron; so much so in friendship! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 22:17-19 "Beware, the Lord is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, O you mighty man. He will roll you up tightly like a ball and throw you into a large country. There you will die and there your splendid chariots will remain — you disgrace to your master's house! I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position.

Let us pray: O Lord, uphold us by your power and do not let us fail in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment