Monday 13 October 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 13, 2014




Psalms 118:25 O Lord, save us; O Lord, grant us success.

I have a heritage of good success! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 118:27 The Lord is God, and he has made his light shine upon us. With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession up to the horns of the altar.

I am programmed to shine! #PastorBasil

Psalms 118:28-29 You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you.  Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 

Thanks be to God for his enduring love! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 21:6-7 This is what the Lord says to me: "Go, post a lookout and have him report what he sees.  When he sees chariots with teams of horses, riders on donkeys or riders on camels, let him be alert, fully alert."

Let us pray: O Lord baptize us with the spirit of vigilance in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment