Thursday 23 October 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 24, 2014




Psalms 119:145-147 I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord, and I will obey your decrees.  I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes. I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.

The Lord will see me through! #PastorBasil
                                                              google image

Psalms 119:156-157 Your compassion is great, O Lord; preserve my life according to your laws. Many are the foes who persecute me, but I have not turned from your statutes.

I am empowered for victory over afflictions! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:164-165 Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws. Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Let the living praise the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 25:1 O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

Let us pray: O Lord, cause our glorious destiny to manifest in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment