Tuesday 7 October 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 8, 2014




Psalms 116:1-2 I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

God hears prayers! #PastorBasil

Psalms 116:5-6 The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The Lord protects the simple hearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

Your compassion fails not, O Lord! #PastorBasil

 Psalms 116:12-14 How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people.

I receive grace to fulfill my vows! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 19:2 "I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian — brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.

Let us pray: O Lord, send confusion into the camp of our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment