Tuesday 21 October 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 22, 2014




Psalms 119:111-112 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.

The word of God is my heritage! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 119:113-115 I hate double-minded men, but I love your law. You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God! 

No distractions; I am serving the Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:121-122 I have done what is righteous and just; do not leave me to my oppressors. Ensure your servant's well-being; let not the arrogant oppress me.

O Lord, preserve me with your mercy! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 24:14-15 They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the Lord's majesty. Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.

Let us pray: O Lord, we glorify and worship you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment