Sunday 19 October 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 20, 2014




Psalms 119:65-66 Do good to your servant according to your word, O Lord. Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.

The Lord will favor me! #PastorBasil
                                                                         goole image

Psalms 119:71-72 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees. The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. 

I receive grace to keep learning your commandments, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:89-91 Your word, O Lord, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.

We are created to serve God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 22:25 "In that day," declares the Lord Almighty, "the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down." The Lord has spoken.

Let us pray: Every long standing problem in our life, this is your end in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment