Friday 3 October 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 3, 2014




Psalms 112:1-2 Praise the Lord. Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands. His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.

I have a heritage of greatness! #PastorBasil

Psalms 112:4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.

No matter, I will rise and shine! #PastorBasil

Psalms 112:6-7 Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever. He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

No shaking!... #PastorBasil

Isaiah 14:24-25 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand. I will crush the Assyrian in my land; on my mountains I will trample him down. His yoke will be taken from my people, and his burden removed from their shoulders."

Let us pray: O Lord, hasten to perform your word in our land in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment