Friday 24 October 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 25, 2014




Psalms 119:169-170 May my cry come before you, O Lord; give me understanding according to your word. May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.

God hears my prayers! #PastorBasil
                                                                      google image

Psalms 119:176 I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

Even when I fall, the Lord shall lift me up! #PastorBasil

Psalms 120:1-2 I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me. Save me, O Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.

Deliver us from every evil, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 25:4 You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for all round protection over us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment