Monday 20 October 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY OCTOBER 21, 2014




Psalms 119:92-93 If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

My life is preserved by the word of God! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Psalms 119:99-100 I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes. I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Wisdom comes by the word of God! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:104-105 I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

My run way is illuminated by God’s word; so I can take off! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 23:8-9 Who planned this against Tyre, the bestower of crowns, whose merchants are princes, whose traders are renowned in the earth?  The Lord Almighty planned it, to bring low the pride of all glory and to humble all who are renowned on the earth.

Let us pray: May our possessions and success never take the place of God in our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment