Friday 17 October 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 17, 2014




Psalms 119:33-34 Teach me, O Lord, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.

I submit to your law, help me to understand O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Psalms 119:36-37 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.

I reject unprofitable pursuits! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:41-42 May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word.

My testimony is of God’s faithfulness! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 22:10-11 You counted the buildings in Jerusalem and tore down houses to strengthen the wall. You built a reservoir between the two walls for the water of the Old Pool, but you did not look to the One who made it, or have regard for the One who planned it long ago.

Let us pray: O Lord, may we remember that our security and all we have are from you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment