Saturday 11 October 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 11, 2014




Psalms 118:10-12 All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off. They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off. They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them off

By my God, all those that contend with me are sentenced to defeat! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 118:15-16 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The Lord's right hand has done mighty things! The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done mighty things!

The voice of joy and triumph will never cease in my life! #PastorBasil

Psalms 118:17-18 I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done. The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death.

I live; to declare the goodness of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 20:5-6 Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be afraid and put to shame. In that day the people who live on this coast will say, 'See what has happened to those we relied on, those we fled to for help and deliverance from the king of Assyria! How then can we escape?'"

Let us pray: O Lord, teach us to depend on you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment