Wednesday 22 October 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 23, 2014




Psalms 119:124-125 Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees. I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes.

I receive the spirit of discernment! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Psalms 119:133-134 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me. Redeem me from the oppression of men, that I may obey your precepts.

Sin will not have dominion over me! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:137-138 Righteous are you, O Lord, and your laws are right. The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy.

What a righteous God we serve! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 24:21-22 In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below. They will be herded together like prisoners bound in a dungeon; they will be shut up in prison and be punished after many days.

Let us pray: O Lord arise, and judge every negative power in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment