Saturday 18 October 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 18, 2014


Psalms 119:43-44 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.

Truth will always prevail! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 119:49-50 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.  My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

God has promised; He never fails to deliver! #PastorBasil

Psalms 119:53-54 Indignation grips me because of the wicked, who have forsaken your law. Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever I lodge

Help me to live by your word, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 22:12-13 The Lord, the Lord Almighty, called you on that day to weep and to wail, to tear out your hair and put on sackcloth. But see, there is joy and revelry, slaughtering of cattle and killing of sheep, eating of meat and drinking of wine! "Let us eat and drink," you say, "for tomorrow we die!"

Let us pray: May we answer the call to repentance and sober reflection in Jesus name #PastorBasil



Postscript
Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and as every manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day, so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a bible believing church near you. For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com.  All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment