Monday 27 October 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 27, 2014




Psalms 122:1-2 I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." Our feet are standing in your gates, O Jerusalem.

I delight in the presence of God! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 122:6-7 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels."

The peace of God reigns in my household! #PastorBasil

Psalms 122:9 For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.

I prosper for the work of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth.  The Lord has spoken.

Let us pray: O Lord, attend to our case urgently in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment